Lucy Lawless appeared with the rest of the cast of Battlestar
Galactica to read the Top 10 Reasons to Watch the New Season of
"Reasons to Watch the New Season of 'Battlestar Galactica'"
[As presented on the Wednesday, March 19 broadcast of the LATE SHOW
with DAVID LETTERMAN, seen weeknights (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on
the CBS Television Network.]
10. Chief Petty Officer Tyrol (Aaron Douglas): In the dramatic
season opening episode, we save 15% by switching our insurance to
9. D'Anna Biers (Lucy Lawless): You'll find out what's in the
hatch and who gets off the island - crap, wrong show.
8. Dr. Baltar (James Callis): My character creates his own line of
"honey roasted space nuts."
7. Lieutenant Sharon Valerii (Grace Park): What else are you going
to do, read a book?
6. Number Six (Tricia Helfer): There's a good chance you'll see me
5. Colonel Saul Tigh (Michael Hogan): There's a good chance you'll
see me naked.
4. Captain Lee Adama (Jamie Bamber): New FTL drives will allow the
colonial fleet to better adjust to gravitational variations and
achieve maximum superluminal travel to outrun the pursuing cylon
basestars - I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
3. Starbuck (Katee Sackhoff): We engage in a life-and-death battle
against evil robots.you know, same **** as last year.
2. President Laura Roslin (Mary McDonnell): I take on the most
challenging task of my political career - doing a lame top ten list
on a third-rate talk show.
1. Admiral William Adama (Edward James Olmos): Watch me leadus into
war against the Cylons without an exit strategy.