Lucy Lawless Premieres & Other Events | More Lucy Pictures
Lucy Lawless At Auckland Peace Heritage Walk
27 September 2009
Lucy helped start a peace march which will circle the world before ending in the Andes in January.
Lucy marched under a Chinese-style dragon made from the sails of the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior — sunk by French agents in Auckland in 1985 — in the Auckland Peace Heritage Walk around central Auckland yesterday.
| Related Posts |
- Taranaki Daily News - 03 October 2009 Big Names Back March...A world march for peace which will criss-cross the globe during the next three moths started in Wellington today. The march has been endorsed by figures in politics, sport and entertainment, including the Dalai Lama, Yoko Ono and Lucy Lawless...
- Lucy's New Limited Edition Sign On T-Shirts
- Lucy Images From NZ Fashion Show & Peace Walk
- Lucy Scan - Star Steps Up To Start Long Peace March
- Lucy At Auckland Peace Heritage Walk 27 September 09