The Starship Foundation holds it's annual Spring Clean Auction from 1 - 30 September and you can bid on some incredible goodies. This year Lucy has donated her time. You will be able to have a one on one chat with Lucy via Skype! How cool is that?
READ PRESS RELEASE
HOW TO PLACE BIDS FROM OUTSIDE NZ
READ ABOUT LUCY'S SKYPE CHAT
SKYPE CHAT WITH LUCY LAWLESS AUCTION LISTING
Bid on Lucy's Skype Chat here
Lucy Lawless is a passionate supporter of the Starship Foundation and a Starship Foundation board member. Lucy has offered this unique item - a Skype Chat to one very lucky bidder - it's the ultimate fan experience!
This 10 minute one on one skype session with Lucy has NEVER been offered before. This is your chance to get up close and personal with the one-and-only Xena Warrior Princess.
The winner of this auction will liaise with the Starship Foundation organise a mutually suitable time to Skype with Ms Lawless.
Money raised from this auction goes directly to the Starship Foundation.
Support for the national children's hospital is an extra to Government funding and provides for initiatives such as building refurbishments, new medical technology, vital research, boosted family support, preventative programmes and staff training.
The New Zealand public can bid on the item directly at
Overseas fans will need to place proxy bids. Anyone interested in registering for proxy bids should check out the relevant auction(s) throughout September.
If you would then like to place a proxy bid on any item, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name
- The auction name and number you wish to bid on
- Your starting bid
- Increments you wish to increase each subsequent bid by (please note, these will be placed only if you are outbid)
- The highest (and final) amount you wish to bid
The successful bidder will be required to make payment via credit card (or any other mutually agreed payment method) in full to the Starship Foundation within 7 days of the auction closing. All personal details will be destroyed immediately after the auctions have finished.
30 AUGUST 2013
SPRING CLEAN FOR STARSHIP
Turning trash into treasure for our national children's hospital
Starship Spring Clean launches on 1 September - a campaign that asks Kiwis across the country to clean out their cupboards, sell their unwanted goods and pledge some or all of the proceeds to Starship.
There are two ways to get involved in the Starship Foundation's annual campaign which supports the national children's hospital. Buy and sell items (big or small) on Trade Me or hold
a good old fashioned Kiwi garage sale.
Some quirky and unique items have already been donated to this year's Starship Spring
Clean. These include:
• A 10 minute one-on-one Skype chat with actress Lucy Lawless;
• A life-size Mercedes McLaren F1 Racing Simulator, donated by Starship Five Star
• The first off the presses of Paul Henry's new book Outraged, together with an original
drawing from the book by his lovely mum, Olive;
• A personalised voicemail message recording from author, presenter and comedian
• An autographed OPSHOP floor tom drum which has travelled with the band throughout the country and been used at some very memorable events;
• A well-loved rugby jersey that has been signed by 200 current and former All Blacks over many years;
• An Auckland Zoo Elephant Experience, Be a Zoo Keeper for a day at Wellington Zoo, and a double pass to the ASB Classic Finals, donated by Starship Five Star Sponsor
• Three $1000 Caltex StarCash cards from Caltex;
• A week's luxury accommodation at Terrace Downs Resort in Canterbury, donated by a dedicated Starship staff member; and
Plus, once the public starts listing their items on the Trade Me Starship Spring Clean store, there will be all sorts of weird and wonderful items to purchase in support of Starship.
To sell Starship Spring Clean items on Trade Me, visit www.trademe.co.nz/starship from 1-30 September and follow the prompts. Sellers who donate at least 50% of the sale price to
Starship will be refunded their success fee by Trade Me.
To hold a garage sale in support of Starship, participants should register at
www.starship.org.nz/garagesale to download a handy garage sale toolkit.