Here’s a nifty image of a brochure/leaflet that is promoting The Code, the new ABC mini-series that will be seen on Australian (and overseas) TV later in the year (see the links below for more info on that).
You can find out more about “The Code” on the AUSXIP Lucy Lawless Code Subsite
Here are some more image of Lucy from the series
What is The Code About?
Lucy Lawless of Xena: Warrior Princess fame, Dan Spielman from Offspring and Adam Garcia from Coyote Ugly are some of the big names starring in a political thriller filmed in Canberra, Sydney and Broken Hill.
CODE, a six-hour series for ABC TV. CODE is being billed as a ''contemporary thriller stretching from the spectacular red desert of Australia's outback to the cool corridors of power''. It's the story of two very different brothers who come across a new technology that people in the highest echelons of power will kill to keep secret.
- Lucy Lawless (Spartacus),
- Dan Spielman (An Accidental Soldier, Offspring),
- Ashley Zuckerman (The Slap, Rush),
- Adam Garcia (Coyote Ugly, Bootmen),
- David Wenham (Answered by Fire, Killing Time),
- Aden Young (I Frankenstein, Rectify),
- Chelsie Preston Crayford (Mystery of a Hansom Cab, Underbelly: Razor),
- Adele Perovic (SLiDE),
- Dan Wyllie (Rake, Puberty Blues),
- Aaron Pedersen (Jack Irish, City Homicide),
- Paul Tassone (Underbelly).