Articles and Mentions about Lucy in AvED for 17 November 2015. Find out more about Lucy's new role as Ruby in Ash vs Evil Dead by going to the AUSXIP Lucy Lawless Ash vs Evil Dead Subsite
Episode Still – Season 1 Episode 4
Ash vs Evil Dead Clips- November 17, 2015
· Paste Magazine: Highlight- Five Drinks, Five Shows: A Drinker's Guide to Starz Originals
· Latin Post: Feature- ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ Spoilers Season 1 Episode 4: Ash Makes a New Alliance [Watch]
· Blastr: Highlight- TV THIS WEEK: Jessica Jones arrives, a Marceline miniseries, and more!
· Rolling Stone: Mention- Top 5 TV: 'Mr. Show' Redux and the Return of Ronald Reagan
Ash vs Evil Dead Recap Clips- November 17, 2015
· Movie Pilot: Review- The 5 Grooviest Moments From Ash vs. Evil Dead Episode 3: Books From Beyond
· Showbiz Junkies: Review- ‘Ash vs. Evil Dead’ Season 1 Episode 3 Recap: Books From Beyond
· The Celebrity Café: Review- ‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ recap episode 103: ‘Books From Beyond’
· Fanboys: Review- TV REVIEW: Ash vs Evil Dead 1.3 – Books From Beyond
Lucy / Ruby Snippets:
‘Ash vs Evil Dead’ Spoilers Season 1 Episode 4: Ash Makes a New Alliance [Watch]
November 17, 2015
By: Nick Younker
For those who tuned into to last Saturday's "Ash vs Evil Dead," then you know that the last scene was Amanda staring down the reanimated corpse of Lionel. Now, the group must make their way somewhere else to accomplish their task.
Episode 4, titled "Brujo," will air on premium cable network Starz this Saturday, Nov. 21 at 9 p.m. EST, according to TV Guide.
So far, fans of the show know that Amanda Fisher holds Ash personally responsible in some way for the Deadite plague that killed her partner and has slung them into a deadly conflict with these supernatural powers. She even tried to cuff him in the last episode, but that fake hand spoiled those plans.
Now, according to Spoilers Guide, Ash, Kelly and Pablo and will be forced to make an unusual alliance to get their task on track. This could have many different meanings to it, such as aligning with Amanda or even Lucy Lawless's Ruby. But there could also be more official government agents coming into the equation soon as well.
They will eventually find a new clue that will help them track down what they need. But this new clue will come at a price, and Kelly will be the only one to pay it. That does not mean she will be losing her life -- at least, not yet.
Amanda has already shown that she can hold her own in a fight against the Deadites and all other monsters that come with it. There is a real possibility that she could be releasing her grudge against Ash and in some way, joining him on the journey. But that is not likely to be the case just yet, given she has such an intense animosity toward him at the moment. So does Ruby, which puts him at a bit of a disadvantage.
That Was Some Pretty Cheesy CG, Ash vs Evil Dead, But You Still Rule
November 16, 2015
By: Cheryl Eddy
The first two episodes of Ash vs Evil Dead kicked so much ass, it was inevitable that we’d eventually get one that fell short of face-meltingly amazing. With a storyline that depends on some pretty lame CG, the third episode “Books from Beyond” filled that role. But fear not—this show still kills.
- We finally got a better look at Lucy Lawless’ mysterious character, Ruby, who guns her red sports car toward Kelly’s farmhouse in the aftermath of last week’s carnage. Ruby knows an awful lot about Deadites (she even has a special dagger that they know and fear), and she’s also an adherent of the Ash school of “ask a demon what you want to know, then kill it.” Her quarry is Ash... more specifically, that damn book.
- She’s so in-tune with the book, in fact, it’s suggested that she can even sense when it’s opened. Since she’s already encountered Fisher in an earlier episode, it seems likely that these two characters will meet again. Perhaps she’ll burst in and rescue Fisher from Hawkins, then they’ll head to find Ash together?
Find out more about Lucy's new role as Ruby in Ash vs Evil Dead by going to the AUSXIP Lucy Lawless Ash vs Evil Dead Subsite